We offer a wide range of standard or custom vacuum lifters that provide material handling solutions for any application.
Available options include:
- Self-Powered Mechanical
- Compressed Air
- Battery Powered
We will help you select the correct vacuum lifting system in order to suit your product handling needs.
Vacuum Lifters that handle almost any load!
- Any object – sheet and plate, coil, pipe, ingots, boxes, bags, sacks, paper, cardboard, appliances, cabinets, rolled goods, etc
- Any Material – metal, concrete, foam, wood, stone, plastic and more!
- Any Shape – Concave, convex, flat, ribbed, uneven, wavy
- Any Action – Lifting, picking, tilting, rotating, placing, packing, etc
- Any Environment – Indoors, outdoors, dusty, hot, mill-duty, food-grade, explosion proof, production line, warehouse, shipping and receiving, etc
There are literally hundreds of possible combinations of Vacuum Lifters available depending on the generator, beam, cross-arms, suspension, and cups used.
Vacuum lifters are easy to operate and require minimal operator training.
Ergonomic handling is the key – allowing operators to easily and repetitively maneuver and position loads that are non-porous, semi-porous, and porous.
A few things to keep in mind when considering a Vacuum Lifter:
- Object Size
- Object Weight
- Object Material Composition
- Object Differentiation (different size/shape/weight parts)
- Object Action/Manipulation (flip, rotate, pitch, etc)
- Height at Pick-Up & Set-Down
- Suspension Method
- Any Obtrusions in Work Space