When changes in your business require the utilization of new in-plant office space, we can provide you with standard or modular offices and enclosures that give you unlimited flexibility.
Modular – Designed with standardized units or dimensions, as for easy assembly and repair or flexible arrangement and use.
A modular building is exactly as the definition describes: a pre-engineered structure that is flexible enough to satisfy virtually any requirement… tougher than standard drywall construction, expandable, re-locatable and completely re-usable.
One obvious advantage that modular construction has over conventional construction is cost. One can save up to 35% on the initial construction costs like labor and materials.
The applications are nearly endless:
Modular Office configurations consist of 5 configurations:
|4-Wall UnitsThese systems provide everything you need to have an office in place in no time. You can create one large work area or subdivide into separate|
|3-Wall UnitsPortaFab’s modular wall systems can be attached to existing walls within a facility to cut expenses and provide added flexibility. Prefabricated wall starters mount easily to existing walls and provide a clean, secure finish.|
|2-Wall UnitsMinimize cost by utilizing existing corner walls in your facility. Wall starters provide a clean and secure transition for existing walls to the modular office.|
|Two-Story UnitsThese units are ideally suited for supervisory offices or for maximizing office space in facilities with high ceilings, but limited floor space. Our OmniFlex 300 and Series 300 framing systems support load-bearing roofs and two-story construction – without adding extra costly support beams.|
|Mezzanine UnitsMezzanine units provide maximum use of available floor space as they only require room for support columns and stairs.|
– Load bearing & Non-Load bearing frames
– 2” – 3” thick walls with R-values up to 24
– Lightweight, steel, non-combustible, and reinforced walls
– Load bearing roof with dust covers
– 3070 & 6070 x 1-3/4” doors with 18 gauge frame
– ¼” door glass – clear, tempered, glazed, laminated or polycarbonate
– Standard, beveled, flush, double flush, and glazed windows – any size
– Standard or Snap-&-Plug Modular Wiring Systems
– A/C, HVAC, heating & ventilation systems
– Automatic Roll Up Doors Available Also!